The key to harnessing the blockchain world is to know how to comply with regulations.
How blockchain technology is digitally transforming the face and culture of the banking industry. The concept of financial regulation and the strategy to set your blockchain business on the right path. A detailed look at the specific financial regulations and strategies enforced within the blockchain industry and the financial services world.
Jargon-Free Insights and Tips for Blockchain Executives and Compliance Professionals.
What will you learn from this book?
- Fusing Tech With Finance — learn how digital technology is changing the financial world.
- The Right Approach to Compliance — understand what is compliance, what's your right compliance strategy and how you can benefit from it.
- The Financial Services Regulation — discover the strands of financial services regulation, the different sources of regulation and the regulatory models in the US and EU.
- EU Regulations Specific to Blockchain FinTech Companies — learn why and how the Anti-Money Laundering Directive, the Electronic Money Directive, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Payment Services Directive, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and other European regulations might apply to your blockchain FinTech business.
- Blockchain Compliance Routine Activities — discover the compliance routine activities most commonly undertaken by compliance officers in blockchain companies.
- Blockchain AML Routine Activities — discover the details of the Anti-Money Laundering routine activities you must always remember of.
- What to do When Things Go Wrong — learn what the consequences of a breach are and what happens if the regulator starts an investigation.
Who should read this book?
- Compliance officers and professional operating in the blockchain FinTech world have found their handbook.
Crypto-business' owners and directors
- Senior management holds responsibilities in the compliance fields, even when the task of keeping their blockchain company compliant is delegated.
Journalists and bloggers
- Laypersons can't get their heads around compliance. Fortunately, this is a jargon-free book.
Knowing the ins and outs of regulation can enable you to create moats against other competitors and scale operations across a number of jurisdictions.
Buy the book
"The best way to guess the future is to create it. To do so, it is essential to learn more and have access to useful tools like this book"
I’m not an English-native speaker. Will it be hard for me to understand the book?
How environmentally sustainable is the product?
Can I take a look at the first pages of the book?
I have a question. How can I contact the author?